CHHR Exam Scholarship application period closes Feb. 26, 2021, at 12 p.m. CT.
As a health care HR professional, it’s time to recognize your expertise and get certified through the AHA Certification Center (AHA-CC). ASHHRA offers exam scholarships to members on a quarterly basis. ASHHRA members can apply for a CHHR Scholarship voucher for the full CHHR exam member fee (a $295 value). Scholarships are limited-time, exclusive offers available only to active ASHHRA members who meet the exam eligibility requirements. Priority will be given to those who have not received an ASHHRA scholarship in the last 12 months.
Note: This offer does not apply to any existing exam applications or to members who are currently certified. Exam applications already submitted to the exam administrator, PSI, are not eligible.
- Applicant must be an active ASHHRA member in good standing.
- Only first-time CHHR Scholarship applicants will be considered; previous recipients of the CHHR Scholarship do not qualify.
- Applicants must not have received any other ASHHRA scholarships or grants within the past 365 days.
- Applicants must meet the exam eligibility requirements listed on page 2 of the AHA-CHHR Handbook.
- Complete the online application and include a copy of your resume (to be attached at bottom of form).
- Applicants will be notified via email on Feb. 26, 2021. Awarded applicants will receive a voucher code via email for the exam fee at this time. The voucher code must be used before May 31, 2021. Please do not apply for the exam, schedule an exam or contact PSI or AHA-CC until you are notified about the status of your scholarship application.
NOTE: Scholarship vouchers cannot apply to any existing exam applications or to members who are currently certified. Exam applications already submitted to the exam administrator, PSI, are not eligible.
Get access. Join ASHHRA.
Join today and receive free and discounted access to all ASHHRA education and resources including on-demand education, HR Pulse magazine, ASHHRA Exchange and more.